Tuesday, December 1, 2009

joy of food

My newest thing lately is to watch the food network. I was never a big fan of cooking yet now I see all these amazing recipes and want to try them out. My only issue is so many of them require skill. I know they say that it is for the everyday person but I find recipes often call for items I don't keep on hand or to do some technique that I don't even know what it is. My issue is not wanting to buy an item for just one recipe and then the rest goes to waste. I also cook for one person as I am home by myself during the week and recipes always seem to be family portioned. So my goal was to find recipes that are provided by the average person and if not portion sized are able to be froze. I found a really good blog that provides from what I've seen some really good recipes. I have yet to get a chance to try them out but am going to in the near future. The blog is http://feedingtheravenoushorde.blogspot.com. The recipes look they would taste good and there is a quick response from the blog writer if you have any questions. If anyone knows of some good reciped sites feel free to comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment